I qualified in 2009 from Manchester Dental Hospital and completed my vocational training in my home town of Wolverhampton. I have worked in both Private and NHS practice since then, becoming Principal Dentist at Foley Park Dental & Implant Centre in September 2014.
I constantly aim to try to provide the very best for my patients, which is why continual education, gaining new skills and qualifications is fundamental in constantly aiming to achieve this.
My current post-graduate qualifications include:
- Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians of Glasgow
- Postgraduate Certificate in Minor Oral Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dental Studies from the University of Bristol
- Postgraduate Certificate in Dental Sedation and Anxiety Management from the University of Edinburgh
And I have gained further training and skills in:
- Dental Implants and am working towards completing my MSc in this field
- Advanced dental implant techniques and bone grafting
- Advanced Restorative Dentistry
- Adult braces and teeth straightening
I am one of the few providers of teeth in a day implant surgery in the area and working with local expert dental technicians am able to provide great long-term results for my patients.
My long-term patients know me as a wearer of funky socks, sci-fi nerd and a traveller.