Prevention is ALWAYS better than cure. Which is why we recommend regular dental health check visits and maintenance scale and polish appointments, to keep your gums and teeth looking and feeling clean and healthy.
We have teamed up with Practice Plan to introduce our own dental care plans, to reward and look after our patients
Core dental care plan – £12.00 per month**
Every 6 months** our patients are entitled to:
- A comprehensive dental health check, including:
- A comprehensive oral cancer screening
- Assessment of your jaw joint
- A full assessment of your teeth checking for signs of decay and wear
- Assessment of your gums for signs of gum disease and discuss its prevention
- X-rays as required
- A maintenance scale and polish with either the dentist or dental hygienist to ensure your teeth are clean and gums are healthy. Individualised advice is also given to maintain home-care.
- 10% discount on any laboratory-based items such as crowns, bridges and dentures
- 10% discount on fillings
- 10% discount on any cosmetic dentistry
- 10% discount on tooth whitening
- 10% discount on dental sedation
- 10% discount on any additional dental hygiene appointments
Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
Eligibility to request assistance in the event of:
- Dental Trauma
- Dental Emergency
- Oral Cancer
And there’s more!!
- No charge for emergency appointments at the practice during normal opening hours
- No charge for out-of-hours appointments at the practice!
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health
Our gum care plan at £18.17 per month*
Gives you all the benefits of our core plan and also provides:
- An additional two maintenance scale and polish appointments with your dentist or dental hygienist
- beneficial for those patients who are at risk of gum disease
- who enjoy seeing the hygienist to keep their teeth sparkling clean
- 15% discount rather than 10% discount on all treatments mentioned above
Please speak to one of our team for more information
*An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only
**Subject to receipt of 6 consecutive monthly payments
***Discounts only apply to treatment carried out at the practice
*The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit.
Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.